Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Photoshop Elements 15
Make your business's photos and collateral stand out. You don’t have to be a professional photographer to make your photos look spectacular. In fact, you don’t even need to take the “perfect shot.” With this 14-hour course in Photoshop Elements 15, learn the skills necessary to create digital masterpieces like a pro.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is the latest version of Adobe’s award winning product. It is used by designers, graphic artists, amateur photographers and by many other people who need a good product for editing photos, creating graphics and for cataloging and finding images.
Follow an expert trainer through step-by-step video tutorials that cover topics ranging from setting Photoshop workflow to editing and creating individual photography projects.
Please note, this course only covers Adobe Elements 15.
- Optimize your Photoshop workspace, organization and workflow.
- Import and sort large collections to easily keep track of your images.
- Make retouches and enhancements, create composite images and apply various styles and effects.
- Backup, share and print your photos and projects.
- Creative professionals and enthusiasts at all levels.
- Anyone new to Photoshop Elements or upgrading from an older version of Photoshop Elements.