Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
In this module, you will learn all about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), you will learn about all the different types of protection and their functions. You will also learn about the responsibilities of employees as well as employers. This module also provides information about the benefits and limitations of PPE and will teach you how to correctly use and store equipment.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what PPE is
- Recognise different types of PPE and their function
- Identify the responsibilities of employees and employers
- State the benefits and limitations of PPE
- Correctly use and store PPE
- Understand what to do if you have faulty equipment.