Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Strength comes in several forms. You can be physically, mentally, intellectually, morally, or emotionally fit. The strength you value will depend on your experiences, but people exist in many more dimensions than what is shown to you. We seek predictability because we take comfort in consistency. Revealing more dimensions of yourself to others can help expand their expectations and encourage team growth.
This new series from Mindscaling challenges you to reflect on the type of strength you’ll need to accomplish your goals and dreams for your life.
Modules in this new series include:
- Find Your Strengths
- Recognizing Basic Human Needs
- Practicing Mindful Reflection
- Keeping Yourself Strong
- Burnout Protection
- Leading a Purposeful Life
- Having Self-Compassion
- The rength of Being Vulnerable
- People Have More Dimensions Than You Think
- Stop Being Afraid of Getting Fired