Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEP)
One of the main responsibilities for organisations is to ensure that all employees on the premises must be able to evacuate or get to a safe place rapidly in the event of an emergency, including those with reduced accessibility. This is where a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan or ‘PEEP’ comes into action.
This course will outline the requirements of implementing the appropriate provisions to support employees who may have difficulty responding to an emergency alarm or escaping from a building unaided.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- What a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) is
- Why a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan is needed
- Who is most at risk
- The facilities and arrangements that are available
- The importance of communication and training
- How often PEEPs should be reviewed