Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Permit to Work Systems
A Permit to Work (PTW) is a formal written safety control system that is implemented to help prevent accident or injury to personnel, prevent damage to plant/machinery and to prevent damage to a product or client site.
The module will outline what a PTW system is, it will explain the fundamental processes that a PTW will follow, including what is included on a permit form and the roles involved in the process.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- What a Permit to Work System is,
- The types of work that require a Permit to Work,
- Why a Permit to Work is important,
- What information is included on a Permit,
- The hierarchy of control measures,
- The roles within a Permit to Work System,
- What to do when you receive a Permit to Work form.