Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course has been designed to provide all healthcare workers and healthcare professionals who are patient facing, or have any interaction with individuals or their care records, with the knowledge of the legal and moral requirements for obtaining consent.
This training will enable learners to:
- Recognise the importance of consent
- Follow procedures to obtain consent
- Assess capacity in relation to consent
- Document the consent process with an individual
- Follow procedures if an individual refuses treatment