Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PRINCE2® Project Management - Introduction 6th Edition
PRINCE2® Passport is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the PRINCE2® Project Management methodology.
This course provides the learner with a sound general knowledge of PRINCE2® techniques. Please note that this is not a certification course. Learners wishing to progress to formal certification should please see our seperate Foundation training course (which provides the full syllabus training relating to the PRINCE2® exam).
Introduction - Content
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references for further study and reading
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Provides a high-level overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, why it is used and where it fits in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of a PRINCE2®-managed project and how they fit into that structure.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
Inside the Modules
What is a Project? Projects vs Programmes; What is Project Management? Why PRINCE2®? Reasons why Projects Fail; Addressing Project Failure.
Introduction to PRINCE2®
PRINCE2® Structure; The 7 Principles, Themes and Processes; Processes and Themes Integration; Process Model; Tailoring PRINCE2®.
The PRINCE2 course on this page is offered by SPOCE Project Management, ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.