Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition
ILX Group's accredited PRINCE2® Foundation course covers all aspects of the PRINCE2® Project Management method. Using voice over and animation, the course is equivalent to the three-day workshop, but in an easy to use and convenient format.
The course also includes support from an experienced PRINCE2 trainer. It is ideal for anyone looking to train at a time, pace and location to suit them. It takes around 10-12 hours to complete.
Certification / Exam
This course specifically provides the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification). IMPORTANT: Please note that the certification EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED with this course. The exam can be purchased separately from the course publisher and booking details for the exam are provided on request.
- Save time and money - There are no travel and accommodation costs. You can study anywhere with an internet connection, and you wont have to take time off work
- Be prepared and confident for the exam - Test your knowledge in a fun, entertaining environment with the PRINCE2® Foundation exam revision tool
- Enjoy yourself! - This PRINCE2® Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
- Feel confident with full tutorial support - Benefit from fast access to experienced, one-to-one learning support as you study via email and phone, so there is no need to feel isolated while you are learning
- Take your time - Study at your own pace by bookmarking your progress and picking up where you left off at a speed that suits you. The course takes around eight to ten hours to complete
- Contractors / consultants who need a fast, flexible training course
- Individuals looking to start a career in the Project Management and PRINCE2® environment
- New and experienced project staff
- People who wish to progress up to Practitioner training
- Project team leaders and their staff
- The history, need for and benefits of PRINCE2®
PRINCE2® Overview & Principles
- Key Elements of PRINCE2®
- The PRINCE2® Manual
- Structure of a PRINCE2® Project
- The PRINCE2® Process Model
- Process and Sub-Process Summary
- Information Flow
- Process Model Walkthrough
PRINCE2 Themes - Part 1
- Business Case
PRINCE2® Themes - Part 2
- Progress Case Study
- Example of a PRINCE2® project
- Printable PRINCE2® documents
PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- How to approach the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
Mock Exam Simulator
- Featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
The PRINCE2® Template Manager
- Comprehensive collection of document templates to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2®.
The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by ILX ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.