Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PRINCE2® Agile Project Management - Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management – Practitioner Course
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2® . PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2® that would like further guidance on how to apply agile development methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
PRINCE2 Agile® is supported by an exam qualification and accredited training to support its use. As with PRINCE2® , PRINCE2 Agile® can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector, but with the emphasis on an agile approach. This guidance and training helps experienced PRINCE2 ® practitioners tailor project management controls for agile development, while helping ‘agilistas’ understand PRINCE2® project governance requirements.
Benefits of Method
The benefits of using this method include:
- Allows projects and Project Managers to focus on both the management and delivery of the solution
- Enables you to scale the required work to your precise requirements
- Will work with any established agile development approach
- Is a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate - friendly.
PRINCE2 Agile® Passport is an accredited eLearning for the new PRINCE2 Agile® best practice guidance. It is accredited for practitioner level qualification and study. SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certified professional in your own time and at your own pace.
PRINCE2 Agile® Passport is compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
PRINCE2 Agile® Qualification - The qualification aims to measure whether a candidate could apply Agile approaches within a PRINCE2® environment. The exam is a 2.5-hour, open book (official PRINCE2 Agile® manual only) objective test style exam. Passing the exam will give you an internationally recognised professional qualification.
The key objectives of this course are to:
- understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- explore the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- apply or tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
- 6 learning modules with high quality engaging lessons
- Notes to support each lesson to encourage reflection and consolidate the learning
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus
- Bespoke feedback with progress reports
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam simulation
- Infographics, Tasks and exercises to assist with cognition & knowledge retention
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to provide guidance and support with the accredited exam.
The PRINCE2 course on this page is offered by SPOCE Project Management, ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.