Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Outlook 2021 - Level 5 - Auto Features and Searching
About the course
The Outlook 2021 - Auto Features and Searching course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam. You will learn how to use rules, message recall and set up automated replies. You will also learn how to use the advanced Find features.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Recall and Automatic Replies
- Quick Steps
- Advanced Find
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You'll learn how to:
- Understand Rules;
- Create Rules;
- Run Rules;
- Rules for Sent Messages;
- Delete Rules.
Recall and Automatic Replies
- Understand Message Recall;
- Recall Messages;
- Create Automatic Replies;
- Apply Rules to Automatic Replies.
- Understand Quick Steps;
- Use Quick Steps;
- Create Quick Steps;
- Run Quick Steps.
Searching in Outlook Advanced Find
- Understand Advanced Find;
- Understand the QAT;
- Find Contacts;
- Find Appointments;
- Find Messages.