Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Outlook 2019 - Level 5 - Auto Features and Searching
About the course
The Outlook 2019 - Auto Features and Searching course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-731. You will learn how to use rules, message recall and set up automated replies. You will also learn how to use the advanced Find features.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Recall and Automatic Replies
- Quick Steps
- Advanced Find
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You'll learn how to:
Outlook Auto Features
- Understand Rules;
- Create Rules;
- Run Rules;
- Rules for Sent Messages;
- Delete Rules.
Recall and Automatic Replies
- Understand Message Recall;
- Recall Messages;
- Create Automatic Replies;
- Apply Rules to Automatic Replies.
- Understand Quick Steps;
- Use Quick Steps;
- Create Quick Steps;
- Run Quick Steps.
Searching in Outlook
- Understand Advanced Find;
- Modify the QAT;
- Find Contacts;
- Find Appointments;
- Find Messages.