Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Outlook 2007 Advanced
About this course
This course will give staff the skills to use all the tools provided within Microsoft Outlook 2007 to improve their communications, optimise their time management and organise their business schedules for maximum efficiency.This course takes you step by step through advanced database tasks using Outlook 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- identify a Signature's Function
- send messages using Stationery and custom templates
- understand and create automated messages
- exporting and importing files in Outlook
- save messages using the "Plain Text" and "HTML" file formats
- use organising tools to move messages, colour messages and apply filtered views
There are 19 modules in this course:
- Creating Signatures
- Stationery and Templates
- Automated Message Replies
- Exporting and Importing
- Saving Messages as Files
- Organising Messages
- Creating Address Books
- Folder Management
- Archiving and Data Files
- Scheduling Meetings
- Conditional Formatting
- Sharing Calendars
- Creating New Calendars
- Saving Calendars as Web Pages
- Modifying Toolbars and Menus
- Outlook Options
- Creating Tasks
- Managing Tasks
- Delegating Tasks and AutoCreate
- The Journal
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks