Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Oral Health: Caring for Natural Teeth and Dentures
This elearning module will provide you with an understanding of Oral Health and how to best take care of both natural teeth and dentures.
The aim of this course is to help to understand how best to support clients with their oral health, regarding both natural teeth and dentures.
The learning outcomes for this course are:
- To understand how to check a mouth, follow a mouth care plan and what it may include
- To understand how best to ensure natural teeth and dentures are cleaned thoroughly
- To understand when a referral to a dentist is necessary
- To understand the links between poor oral health and general health
- To understand how to complete a mouth care assessment
This course is broken down into 5 units (including the knowledge check unit), with a total expected completion time of 65 Minutes.