Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Office 365 - Excel 2019 - Level 1
About the course
The Office 365 - Excel – Level 1 course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-727. You will learn how to open workbooks, navigate directly to cells and between worksheets. You will also create new workbooks, use viewing tools, modify Excel options. Inspect Documents and check for Accessibility and Compatibility issues.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Screen Components
- Navigating Workbooks
- Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Creating Workbooks
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
- Understand Screen Components;
- Open Backstage View;
- Identify Ribbon Commands;
- Hide and Display the Ribbon;
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar;
- Show Context Sensitive Tools;
- Identify Worksheet Components;
- Use the Formula Bar;
- Recognise Mouse Cursor Shapes
- Navigate with Scroll Bars;
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts;
- Use the Go To Command;
- Navigate using the Name Box;
- Work with Sheet Tabs;
- Use Tab Scrolling Buttons
Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Use the Zoom Feature;
- Split Windows;
- Freeze Panes and Unfreeze Panes;
- Use General Options;
- Use Save Options;
- Use Proofing Options;
- Inspect Documents;
- Check for Accessibility Issues;
- Check for Compatibility.
Creating, Opening and Saving
- Create New Workbooks;
- Enter Values;
- Enter Labels;
- Enter Dates;
- Enter Data into a Range;
- Replace Cell Content;
- Add Additional Cell Content;
- Remove Cell Content.
Opening, Saving and Closing
- Open Excel Workbooks;
- Open Recent Workbooks;
- Open Workbooks with Search;
- Move Between Workbooks;
- Save Workbooks;
- Use Save As;
- Close Workbooks;
- Quit Excel.