Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Modern Slavery Act
There are as many as 21 million people in forced labour around the world, which is estimated to generate a profit of £120 billion per annum. Organisations can be implicated in modern slavery both directly and indirectly in a variety of ways such as, in their own operations, through their global supply chains and through their involvement with business partners.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what modern slavery means
- Recognise what the Modern Slavery Act 2015 is
- Identify the signs of modern slavery
- Identify what makes people vulnerable to modern slavery
- Recognise how to make a change to modern slavery
- And understand how to report modern slavery.