Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft Word (2019)
The ability to efficiently produce proposals, reports and a host of other business documents is an extremely valuable and transferable business skill. Such documents are used on a daily basis and the ability to write succinct documents enhances professional reputations and relationships.
Microsoft Word is the most commonly used word-processing tool in the business world for achieving this, but its functionality is often under-used. Our CPD UK certified course will give your staff the skills needed to use Word to its full potential and create better documents in less time.We’ve consulted industry experts to create a syllabus that covers the functions and techniques required for business success.The course, which employs a combination of written material, images, video examples and exercises, is structured into five sections:
- Simple techniques to improve productivity
- Structure and automation
- Coping with common Word tasks
- Managing Word documents and their production
- Advanced tasks in Word
- Learn to write simple letters and to use templates for different occassions
- Format font, text and paragraphs in your documents with ease.
- Create lists, tables and schedules of figures.
- Write letters and envelopes, make address labels and learn to mail merge.
- Our training is applicable to all users, beginners looking to learn the ropes all the way through to experts looking to master advanced techniques.
- Whether for professional use or personal projects, the likelyhood is that you use Word in some capacity. Whether for writing letters, reports or essays, this course will teach you everything you need.