Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft Project 2019 Beginners
If you're a Project Manager and you haven't yet mastered Microsoft Project, we have you covered with this Microsoft Project 2019 online course. Whether your project is big or small, business or personal, there are so many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success. Harness the power of MS Project 2019 and become a project master.
In this course you will learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- About setting up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- To save your project as a template for future projects
- This is a video-led course.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.