Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft Outlook 2019/365
Microsoft Outlook can do so much more than send emails. Whether you are new to Outlook or have been using it for years, it's a tool that Microsoft keeps improving, and they've added even more features into Outlook 2019.
If you're spending a lot of your day performing the same tasks in Outlook (move to folder, archive, delete, add an item to calendar), then there is probably a way to automate a LOT of this. Stop wasting your time and learn to put this essential Office tool to work for you.
In this course, we leave no stone unturned as we take you from the basics of email and calendar, through to working with contacts, auto-replies, recalling messages (yes, you can do that), tasks, notes and so much more.
Learn to use Outlook and improve your productivity.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get set up in Outlook
- Some useful Outlook keyboard shortcuts
- All about sending and receiving emails
- How to customize your mailbox and view
- How to search in Outlook
- How to organize and manage your mail including ignoring, flagging and conditional formatting
- How to effectively deal with Junk Mail
- Attaching files, photos, and graphics in Outlook
- About recalling a message
- How to use signatures and voting buttons
- How to best use, add to, and manage contacts
- Working with the Outlook Calendar, including creating meetings and appointments
- How to share Calendars with colleagues
- How to use Tasks in Outlook
- How to create Notes and link Outlook to OneNote
- How to print the right thing in Outlook
- This is a video-led course.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC users.