Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft Office (Office 365)
Modern work requires greater collaboration and communication. Don't be left behind.
Office 365 is an integrated collaboration and communication solution from Microsoft. It combines the well known software applications of the Office package with cloud features to help individuals and teams work together more productively.
This online course looks at the common features of Office 365 and how they can be used to support collaboration and communication in the workplace. It will teach your staff to monitor and collaborate on projects and tasks, share knowledge and content, and use social and communication tools efficiently.
- Confidently navigate and use all of Office 365 features.
- Manage and coordinate work with colleagues.
- Communicate effectively in real time.
- Work on projects and tasks using SharePoint online.
- Any knowledge worker, especially those who use Microsoft applications regularly.