Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft Excel 2021 Beginners
Learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel 2021 with this comprehensive beginners’ course!
Excel 2021 is the latest stand-alone release from Microsoft and includes many of the features and functionalities currently available only in the subscription-based Excel 365.
If you have no Excel experience whatsoever, then this course is the perfect starting point for you. Perhaps you have some basic Excel knowledge, and you want to upgrade from an older version of Excel or sharpen your skills. Well, this training will get you up to speed.
The course is 11 hours, with 100 individual video lessons and exercises. It includes downloadable course files and exercise files, so you can follow along with the instructor and then practice what you have learned at the end of each section.
In this course you will learn:
- What’s new in Excel 2021
- How to navigate the Excel 2021 interface
- Useful keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- How to create your first Excel spreadsheet
- Basic and intermediate Excel formulas and functions
- To effectively apply formatting to cells and use conditional formatting
- Effective use of Excel lists and sorting and filtering
- To work efficiently by using the cut, copy, and paste options
- Linking to other worksheets and workbooks
- How to analyze data using charts
- How to insert pictures into a spreadsheet
- How to work with views, zooms, and freezing panes
- Setting page layout and print options
- Protecting and sharing workbooks
- Saving your workbook in different file formats