Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Mental Health and Young People
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone working with children as part of their work or voluntary activity.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment.
It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of the mental health experiences of children and young people and what can be done to support them.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Keeping Children Safe In Education 2019
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- Mental health and behaviour in schools (Government guidance)
- Mental Health and Young People - Understanding how children and young people are affected by mental health issues, common issues amongst young people, risk factors and protective factors, and the impact of how parental mental health.
- Taking Action - Your role in promoting good mental wellbeing, the government guidance you should be aware of, how the environment in which work can affect young people's mental health, and what action to take if a young person needs support.