Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This Manual Handling Regulations e-learning course has been designed to help you collect the evidence you require to demonstrate that you meet the requirements under the Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
The aim of this module is that all employees gain a clear understanding of their responsibilities with manual handling under the Health and Safety at Work Regulations, within the workplace.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- The legal definitions and limitations of manual handling regulations
- The responsibilities of employers and employees with regard to manual handling
- How to assess and reduce risks associated with manual handling
- How to apply best practice in manual handling
- How to keep yourself safe when handling loads and objects