Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Managing Performance with Connected Conversations
In collaboration with 10Eighty, Marshall E-Learning has created a formal, alternative set of performance appraisals which:
- equips managers with the skills required to give feedback and motivate employees, but make sure that employees are still reaching organisational goals.
- help employers become people-centric
- demonstrates how managers can give regular feedback in order to grow and improve their employees
- help employees manage their career using the three areas of Intelligent Career Theory.
The course has 6 modules which include high-quality video scenarios with associates from Marshall E-Learning and 10Eighty discussing key issues surrounding modern performance and appraisals best practice.
- Coaching conversation - the benefits of a coaching style of conversations
- The Strength-based approach - focuses on identifying positive aspects of individuals, organisations and communities. Research by Gallup found that doing so results in higher levels of productivity, customer loyalty and employee retention.
- Helping your employees manage their career - this module provides a framework for understanding what to focus on in career discussions and what employees need to think about when managing their careers.
- Connected Conversations - this module explores how to lead on successful connected conversations to support performance and career development.
- Performance review - useful for anyone who has one-to-one meetings with their manager interested in taking a proactive approach to managing their career