Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Managing Conflict (US version)
Managing conflict at work in an effective and professional manner is a responsibility for every team leader or manager. But if handled well, conflict can be a catalyst for growth and innovation.
This course explains how to manage conflict at work in a effective and professional manner, how to avoid friction and damage to team spirit. Learn strategies to help diagnose causes of conflict, resolve conflict and restore unity.
Key Learning Points:
- Lean to identify the cause of the conflict before trying to mediate it
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between two individuals at work
- Explore some strategies that would help restore unity
- Understand the causes of conflict
- Recognise the impact of conflict on team dynamics
- Use conflict to positively affect the team
- Identify individual responses to conflict: compromise, accommodate, compete, collaborate, avoid
- Develop and use a coping strategy for each response
- Use a systematic approach to conflict resolution
Managers and Team Leaders