Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Management Behaviours to Drive Safety
This program focuses on managements role in driving workplace safety.It focuses on the importance of role modelling in terms of actions and behaviours, and implementation and reinforcement of health and safety policies. Developed in conjunction with a safety practitioner who has had an extended career with numerousblue-chip Australian companies,this program is an important reminder to managers about their role in any environment where safety is a key consideration.
- Module 1 covers the concepts of WHS policy and duty of care;
- Module 2 focuses on driving a culture of safety;
- Module 3 explores interacting with workers on matters of safety;
- Module 4 practical steps to driving safety in the workplace; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand their role as a manager in driving workplace safety;
- Understand the importanceof being a role model as a manager, and what this means in terms of daily actions and behaviours; and
- Understand how to implement and reinforce your existing health and safety policy, and how to take steps when a breach is reported.