Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This activity explains what malware is, how cybercriminals use it to gain unauthorised access to personal information or systems, and how to spot and report it.
On completing this activity, you will be able to:
- Identify the techniques cybercriminals use to carry out malware attacks,
- Recognise the risks and impact of a malware attack,
- Spot the signs of malware attempts,
- Prevent a potential malware attack on your organisation, and
- Know what steps to take in the event of becoming a victim of a malware attack.