Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
In recent years, malaria has accounted for the deaths of around 500 thousand people worldwide. Anyone who will be working in an environment where malaria is a risk will benefit from being able to protect themselves and know how to take appropriate action against it.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Explain what malaria is
- State the main causes of malaria
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of malaria
- Identify the main risk areas
- Take appropriate action to prevent malaria
- Respond promptly and effectively to treat malaria.