Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Making Change Work For You
Things in life rarely stay the same. There may be a change of staff at work, your personal circumstances might alter, or you might find that you want to take a new direction in your career. Even though change can be exciting, it can also be daunting and even frightening. But there’s often nothing you can do to prevent change, which is why it is important that you can accept change and use it to your advantage, whatever situation you’re in. If you need a bit of help with this, Making Change Work for You is for you. This e-learning course covers a range of scenarios, from moving house to being made redundant, so that you can prepare yourself for whatever life throws at you and adapt your attitude towards change.
Who is this course for?
Making Change Work for You is an online training course designed for anyone who wants to develop a better relationship with change and what it can bring.
What will you get from this course?
Upon course completion, you will understand your own perception of change and how you can alter your attitude towards it. Making Change Work for You will teach you to cope effectively with change, control your feelings and behaviour and handle conflict with others. It’ll also allow you to recognise the importance of staying positive and knowing what’s truly important and will enable you to make the best use of what you have after exploring all the possibilities.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role emotions play in managing change
- Recognise the importance of setting goals
- Persevere to achieve your goals and adapt to change
- Manage your expectation of change to avoid disappointment
- Appreciate that others may view situations differently to you
- Content is delivered in the style of a talk show for an engaging study programme
- Quizzes throughout to test your knowledge
- Additional resources (e.g. factsheets) allow you to further your study