Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
ILX Group’s accredited MSP® Practitioner Online learning contains all the training and materials you need to attain the Practitioner qualification in MSP® – without attending a classroom! The course combines interactive multimedia training, practical exercises, mock exam simulators and paper based exercises. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the MSP® method required to fully prepare you for the MSP® Practitioner examination.
The MSP® guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP® guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances
- The MSP® Practitioner Online learning has been accredited and fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Practitioner examination.
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
- Programme managers
- Senior Managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance & principles
- MSP® programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP® manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Also includes...
- Comprehensive course notes
- aTraining guide
- Guide to the exam
- Full technical support
The MSP® course on this page is offered by ILX Group, an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.