Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This RoSPA-accredited, level-2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who works alone as any part of their work.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment. It is specifically designed to teach learners the basics of lone workings from the law requirements are to assessing risk and dealing with difficult situations.
Our lone worker training can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full lone worker training course for managers.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Lone Working and The Law - Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, what the law requires, who counts as a lone worker, working from home, being in someone else’s home.
- Assessing Risk - Choose between being the lone worker, or being the person responsible for conducting risk assessments for lone workers, step by step guide to assessing risks. Who needs to assess risk?
- Precautions - Common precautions to consider, looking at a variety of scenarios.
- Dealing With Difficult Situations - What to do if someone becomes violent and/or aggressive, being assertive, danger code warnings, personal alarm systems.
- Personal Safety - Precautions for taking journeys, and being out in public, especially at night.