Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone wanting to enhance their communication skills.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment.. The course is specifically designed to teach learners the problems caused from bad listening habits and what the solution is, such as; active listening, listening skills training also gives the learners rehearsal space with a series of questions to help develop their own skills.
Why Should You Complete This Course?
To improve work, personal and community relationships by:
- Looking at bad listening habits and body language
- Discussing active listening
- Completing active listening exercises during rehearsal time
- This course has been created in collaboration with Business Theatre.
- The Problem - Listening exercises, micro-expressions and body language, saying what you mean and meaning what you say, bad listening habits.
- The Solution - Active listening - Asking (open and closed) questions, clarifying, summarising, silence, encouragement, structured conversations, establish rapport.
- Rehearsal Space - A series of practice exercises to help you to develop your listening skills.