Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
Examine the scope of the Regulations, its purpose and what kinds of equipment are covered by LOLER. You will also explore the various measures and controls for maintaining safety whenever lifting equipment is used within the workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements of the LOLER regulations
- State what equipment is covered
- Identify key duties and responsibilities
- Recognise the key risks associated with using lifting equipment
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using lifting equipment
- Take appropriate action to maintain safety.