Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
In this course you will understand when to use and how to construct a covering letter. You will also learn how to submit speculative applications. A required outcome for this course is that you will produce a draft or final version of a cover letter to accompany an application. The Build your own section allows you to have the chance to practice what they have learnt about Letter Writing.
Who is this course for?
This course.is designed for young adults, aged 19 or below, who want to learn about writing cover letters to enhance their chances of securing their desired career or first job.
What will you get from this course?
The Practice makes perfect section allows you to have the chance to practice what you have learnt about writing a cover letter. You will use a combination of learning modules, quizzes and case studies.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Know how to construct a letter to support a job application
- Glossary of useful terms relating to cover letters
- Additional resources so that you can take your learning further
- Scenario-based content that brings the material to life
- Questions throughout to test your knowledge