Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Leading People Working at Home
Designed for managers and supervisors, this program gives an insight into some of the key considerations when reporting team members are working at home. It focuses on safety, behaviour and leadership related actions that will help establish and maintain the most productive and professional relationship between manager and employee.
Leading People Working at Home, reminds us how different working at home is to working in the office, then helps to explain how a manager can adapt their approach to leading their people. The program introduces six leader disciplines important in managing the remote worker and critical to ensuring their well-being and focus.
A very helpful addition to your eLearning suite throughout the COVID-19 challenge.
- Module 1 focuses on considerations about team member safety and behaviour when working from home.
- Module 2 focuses on six realistic disciplines managers and supervisors can apply to assist team members to work safely, harmoniously and effectively from home.
On completion of the program learners should:
- Know to communicate with Human Resources or senior management if it is not practicable for a team member to work from home.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of basic safety considerations when setting-up a team member to work from home and how these can be monitored.
- Know to expect and drive appropriate behaviour from team members who are working at home and interacting with other team members and stakeholders.
- Know that they should still manage performance when team members are working at home.
- Be aware of six disciplines that will assist them to effectively lead team members working at home.
- All employees