Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Kurt Lewin's 3 Stage Change Model
This course breaks into three-stages: Unfreeze, Transition, and Refreeze. In the "Unfreeze" stage, an organization prepares for the change. In the "Transition" stage, the change takes place and in the "Refreeze" stage, the change becomes solidified as the new norm.
- Describe the need for change
- Identify the three stages of Kurt Lewin’s change model
- List the activities in the unfreezing stage
- Explain why communication is important in the transition stage
- Explain the importance of refreezing