Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Knowing yourself better to communicate better. Part B
Getting your message across and ensuring you are understood are absolutely essential if you want to have a positive influence on your environment.
In order to communicate more effectively, it's important that you have the courage to assert yourself in your relationships with other people, rather than being passive, aggressive or manipulative.
To assert yourself fully while staying true to yourself, it's essential that you have a thorough understanding of your personal values, so that you can make them count in your interactions with other people.
Inspiring trust in your colleagues will help you to establish effective working relationships.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Draw on your values to communicate more effectively and build long-term, trust-based relationships.
- Understanding how values can help you communicate more effectively.
- Identifying the driving forces of trust.
- The personal reflection exercises will help you to identify and consolidate your most important values. This is key to building effective long-term relationships and communication.
- Practical case studies will give you an insight into the driving forces of trust.
Anyone whose job is dependent on building successful relationships.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.