Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Keys to set up a remote team
Leo is standing near the coffee machine. He looks very worried and hes talking to himself when Shelly, his colleague arrives.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Discover the four phases of the Tuckman team development model.
- Define the characteristics of each phase.
- Succeed in each of the four phases when forming a remote team.
- Form a successful remote team.
- To form a successful remote team.
- The four phases of the Tuckman team development model : Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing.
- Define their characteristics.
- Use the right levers in order to succeed in each of the four phases.
This module combines theory and practice to help you transfer what you have learned to your workplace.
All managers and team leaders.