Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Keeping and Serving Beer
Great beer service starts with the basics: clean and proper glassware, a proper pour, and beer that hasn?t been ruined by improper handling. This Keeping and Serving Beer course is the difference between an average bartender and a professional.
Consumers want great beer and they need help from a server who really knows beer: flavors, styles, and service. They also want to buy beer from a place that understands proper storage and serving so the beer they drink will taste the way it should. This award winning course takes the bar professional to a different level!
The learner will understand:
- alcohol and its affect on the body
- responsible serving
- how to store beer to preserve the freshness
- the draft system
- how to prevent beer going off
- types of glassware and how to clean it correctly
- personal hygiene
- how to store and open bottles
Only great beer can be served by an expert. The Intellelearn Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This Intellelearn Keeping and Serving Beer course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Beer Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 Hour
This Keeping and Serving Beer online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a multiple choice quiz based on the material that you have studied.
The Keeping and Serving Beer course takes approximately 1 hour to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.