Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Keeping Safe During COVID-19 - Manufacturing
Explore how to reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19 in your workplace.
- Do you know how to socially distance in your workplace?
- Do you know how to keep yourself and your working environment safe?
- Do you know how to safely work with colleagues, visitors and others?
This Course Covers:
- Principles for controlling the spread of COVID-19
- How to socially distance in your workplace
- Getting to and from work as safely as possible
- Getting in and out of your premises safely
- Safely moving around the workplace
- Making sure that your workplace is safe
- Tips for working with other people and common resources
- What to do about deliveries and packages
- The role of PPE
- The importance of hand washing
- What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace
How it works:
This course focuses on what learners can do to help protect themselves and others from COVID-19. The content is regularly updated and includes guidance on social distancing, keeping the working environment safe and considerations when working with others.
The course is ideal for anyone working in this environment.