Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction to Python
Data is King in the modern business world. Being able to harness, analyze, and draw insight from that data is one of the most sought after skills in today's job market.
Enter Python - one of the most popular languages for data analysis and business intelligence. In this introductory course, we assume no prior knowledge and guide you through getting set up and started.
With practice exercises and mini-projects to complete as you go through the course, you'll quickly get to grips with this powerful programming language.
In this course, you will learn:
- The basic data types in Python - Strings, Integers, Floats, and Boolean
- All about Pythons built-in functions
- How Variables and Functions work in Python
- How to debug errors in Python
- All about Python Keywords
- How to use IF-Else Statements in Python
- All about storing complex data, including Lists and Dictionaries
- All about Python Modules and how to install them
- How to install Python locally
- How to write your first script in Python
- To complete your first Python project