Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction to Project Management
No matter what your role, you may have to manage or play an active role in a project at some point during your career. It takes a great deal of skill to do this well, but the time you invest in building good project management skills can pay off enormously.
This course will introduce you to project management and get you off to the best start.
This module is for you if:
- You are going to have a role in a project soon, but you’re not necessarily managing the project.
- You are going to be managing work as part of a larger project.
- You want to develop your understanding of how projects are managed.
Whatever your reason for completing this module, it will provide you with the perfect introduction to project management.
What's included in this course?
The module covers the following areas:
- An introduction to project management.
- An overview of the roles within a project.
- Some of the more commonly used project methodologies.
- Documentation used in projects.