Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction to Asana - Asana Course for Beginners
In this short course, we teach you the essentials of getting started in Asana.
Asana is an amazing task and project management tool that can be used to improve communication and productivity in your team.
In this course, we teach you how Asana is structured before diving straight into how to add your first tasks and create your first projects. After that, we look at how you organize and collaborate with others in Asana.
Finally, we take you through custom fields, different views, forms, automations, and advanced features like Portfolios and Goals. If you are new to Asana, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn:
- How to create Projects and Tasks in Asana
- Which layout you need in Asana
- Using the My Task and Inbox view
- How to collaborate in Asana and how to set who sees what
- How to use Custom Fields
- All about the different views in Asana
- How to create and use Forms
- How to use Search and Advanced Search in Asana
- About using Portfolios and Goals
- How to get to grips with the Admin Console