Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction Program: Security by Design - Functionality vs. Security
When designing a new application, developing new software or managing a system, it’s important that it functions properly. Usability and user experience are a priority. But what is a user friendly security measure worth if hackers can bypass it? A robust infrastructure needs a good balance between functionality and security.
This training offers the foundation you need to find that balance. A security researcher gives you advice and tangible tips for designing, developing and managing applications, software and systems in a safe and secure way.
In 20 minutes he answers questions like:
- Which different kinds of security assessments can you use?
- Why is patch management important?
- What is Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure and how does it help with IT management?
- Why is the OWASP valuable?
- How does the principle of ‘defense in depth’ help when developing a secure infrastructure?