Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction Program: Security Awareness for IT Professionals
IT professionals use their knowledge and skills to keep information systems secure. That is why it is good that, as an IT professional, you know which security risks are present within your organization. This introduction program deals with common security risks and you will learn how you can manage those risks. This way you, as an IT professional, will contribute to bringing the information security to a level that is as optimal as possible.
After the training you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What constitutes a user account?
- Which risks come with the use of administrator accounts in your organization?
- What is the purpose of using data management?
- What do you look out for when selecting a cloud service?
- Which risks come with some often-used ways to share data?
- How can you implement Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) as securely as possible in your organization?
- How do cybercriminals operate?