Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction Program: Information Security
Technical measures are only a part of the solution for an effective information protection policy. The way in which employees handle company information is at least as important. Each employee can be the target of cyber criminals. In this program you will follow 2 colleagues during their workday. From early in the morning until late in the evening they come across incidents that we can all recognize from a regular day in the office. These practical examples teach you how to deal with such situations.
After the training you will be able to answer the following questions:
- How do you treat information with care?
- What do you do when you see a suspicious situation?
- How do you handle passwords safely?
- What are the rules of clear desk, screen & office?
- How do you handle visitors?
- How do you recognize suspicious emails?
- How do you print sensitive information safely?
- For what do you use a Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
- How do you work safely in public?