Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
In this course you will learn how to match appropriate answers to common interview questions, learn how to respond effectively to open questions and know how to talk about their skills and experience. The 'Practice makes perfect' section allows learners to have the chance to practice what they have learnt about Interview Techniques.
Who is this course for?
This course.is designed for young adults, aged 19 or below, who want to learn about interview techniques to enhance their chances of securing their desired career or first job.
What will you get from this course?
As a result of taking this course you should try to participate in a practical interview activity. This may be in role-play or maybe have a mock interview with an outside organisation. The Practice makes perfect section allows you to have the chance to practice what you have learnt about Interview Techniques. You will use a combination of learning modules, quizzes and case studies.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to effectively prepare for job interviews
- Understand how to successfully answer the most common interview questions
- Glossary of useful terms relating to interview techniques
- Additional resources so that you can take your learning further
- Scenario-based content that brings the material to life
- Questions throughout to test your knowledge