Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Internet Explorer 7
About the course
'Internet Explorer' is a popular web browser that allows millions of Internet users around the world to display web pages. The Internet Explorer 7 course takes you step by step through tasks using the Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 web browser and Windows Mail.
You’ll learn how to
- gain a basic understanding of the Internet and its concepts
- open and close Internet Explorer and view its various screen components
- understand virus protection and identify cookies and cache
- identify URL components and display web sites
- use the Quick Tabs feature
- add web ages to the Favorites list
- use search engines, enter search criteria and logical operators to find specific information
- open Windows Mail and view its various components
There are 17 modules in this course:
- Internet Concepts
- Internet Explorer Basics
- Web Help Tools
- Basic Navigation
- Favorites List and History List
- Search Tools
- Saving and Copying Web Items
- Preparation and Printing
- E-mail Concepts
- Windows Mail Basics
- Windows Mail Help Tools
- Creating and Sending Messages
- Working with Existing Messages
- Copy and Paste Tools
- Signatures and Spell Checking
- Using Windows Contacts
- Organising and Printing Messages
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks