Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Intellectual Curiosity - How to Be More Curious
Traditionally curiosity has often been discouraged as a form of time-wasting, a barrier to productivity. More and more, businesses are starting to see the benefits of a curious mindset, and in these four modules, we’ll take you through a breakdown of curiosity and how to use it in your leadership team.
- Understand why curiosity is beneficial to your business
- How you can bolster curiosity in your leadership team and how employees can be encouraged to develop a curious mindset
- Establish how curiosity links to productivity levels and problem-solving
- Identify How curiosity can be incorporated into a company’s culture
- Examine techniques for stepping out of your comfort zone
- Identify the link between curiosity and reducing bias
- Understand what a curious mindset is and what it takes to develop one
Leaders and employees interested in improving their intellectual curiosity and how it can benefit the business.