Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
In today’s high technology environment, organisations are becoming more and more dependent on their information systems. The public is increasingly concerned about the proper use of information, particularly personal data.
On completing this activity, you will be able to:
- Define information security and identify why it’s important.
- Identify types of information that need to be secured.
- Appreciate different threats in relation to information and distinguish between threats.
- Comply with organisational procedures and best practice to maintain information security.
- Appreciate your role in securing our information assets and identifying any suspicious activity and taking appropriate action.