Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Information Security - GDPR
Information is a business asset like any other. It has a value and must be protected. This course covers the essential working practices and guidelines to help you work with information safely and confidently.
Do you know the laws that govern how you use information? Do you know how to set a secure password? Do you know what keeping information secure really means?
Using a range of typical scenarios and challenging interactions, this course is packed with practical tips and checklists to protect the organisation?s information assets and help learners work with information safely and confidently.
- Define information security, confidentiality and integrity
- Describe the main pieces of legislation that affects information security at work
- Control access to information with strong passwords
- Use best practice to manage information securely
- Use the internet responsibly at work
- Use email effectively
- Be alert for viruses and other malware
- Work on mobile devices securely
Please note that whilst this course includes background on GDPR (as one of the laws relevant to infomation security) it is not primarily a course about the legislation. For GDPR specifc training please see our various courses on UK and EU GDPR.
All employees who work with computers or mobile devices.